January 17, 2011

The Haunting In Connecticut



I decided to check out the movie The Haunting In Connecticut, after seeing it was available on Netflix Instant Stream. I was very disappointed after watching the movie. In the beginning, it said it was "based on a true story," so I decided to look up on it(since I know a lot of horror movies that are "based on a true story" are really just a hoax). More information about this "true story" can be found here. I'm not sure why I didn't like the movie, I just didn't find the storyline too interesting, also it wasn't very scary being categorized a "horror" movie. This was about a boy named Matt, whose family temporarily moved into an ex-funeral home house in Connecticut. Matt had cancer, so they wanted to live in a place close to a hospital. While living in this house, strange things start to happen, and Matt starts to see things that the others wouldn't. I would give this movie 1.5 stars out of 5. Leave a comment and let me know what you think of this movie if you have watched it, the trailer can be found below.

No comments:

Post a Comment